May 27
Well, I am still a little bothered by the fact. Its hard to think back and think that at that moment, You're the one i trusted the most, yet after weeks and months, I found out that you're the one who broke my heart the most. But still, I'm confident about it. One more time this happen, I won't think twice about doing things the way I'm use to, the "corey way of handling stuff"
Ok, yesterday went town with suman and rest, was good lah, pool etc. Hweezhi at KFC did something so damn funny lah, she swipe her hand, then the whole tray filled with eaten food just drop on the floor, then quite a number of people just stared towards her direction, I was laughing my ass off man, Laugh till cry sia. LOL! ok,yesterday was good i suppose.
Ok, Today went to play soccer with Kai, kian leong, Marc (kai's brother-in-law) and others at bedok reservoir(I know the place is kinda far, for me, staying at hougang, but play soccer at bedok reservoir), Met kai and his brother-in-law at Compass point, His brother-in-law drove us there, BMW! (ok, I might sound like some mountain turtle lah) but the BMW was damn comfortable lah, the newest version if im not wrong, HAHAS! ok, soccer was tiring, after not playing for so long, Kai brother-in-law damn good lah. hahas! played for like 2hrs? then end the game, Then rest for awhile then head home in the BMW again! =D ahahas! thats all for now lah!
Ok, yesterday went town with suman and rest, was good lah, pool etc. Hweezhi at KFC did something so damn funny lah, she swipe her hand, then the whole tray filled with eaten food just drop on the floor, then quite a number of people just stared towards her direction, I was laughing my ass off man, Laugh till cry sia. LOL! ok,yesterday was good i suppose.
Ok, Today went to play soccer with Kai, kian leong, Marc (kai's brother-in-law) and others at bedok reservoir(I know the place is kinda far, for me, staying at hougang, but play soccer at bedok reservoir), Met kai and his brother-in-law at Compass point, His brother-in-law drove us there, BMW! (ok, I might sound like some mountain turtle lah) but the BMW was damn comfortable lah, the newest version if im not wrong, HAHAS! ok, soccer was tiring, after not playing for so long, Kai brother-in-law damn good lah. hahas! played for like 2hrs? then end the game, Then rest for awhile then head home in the BMW again! =D ahahas! thats all for now lah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home